World Class Tiles ships tile and sundries throughout the United States. We don't ship to Canada or anywhere outside of the U.S, unless you are able to handle all shipping details, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Once your order is placed it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process. Once processed, it is picked up by our freight carrier and delivered to your location within 5-7 business days. There are certain times a year such as December, because of Christmas, that shipping of your materials could vary slightly. If part of the entire order is not in stock, we will notify you. All orders are shipped out in their entirety. We do not ship partial orders.
All tile orders are shipped common carrier. All shipping rates are subject to change without notice. World Class Tiles use the most professional well-respected carriers in the trucking industry. Because of our large volume, we can assure you that we provide the absolute lowest freight available. You can choose to have your order delivered to your home, a place of business, or to pick it up at a designated freight terminal in your area. In almost all cases the total delivery charge is less if the order is delivered to a place of business or is picked up by you at a local terminal. If you choose to pick your materials up at a terminal we will notify you of the terminal location after you make your purchase. In the event your order is being delivered to your home, you must have someone at the delivery location to help unload the order. Deliveries are curbside only. The drivers will not bring the material into your home.
The freight carriers will notify you as to the date of delivery, but not an exact time of delivery. The time of delivery is usually between a 2 and 6 hour time span. If for any reason you need a tracking number or the phone number of the terminal please call us at 1-888-739-8505.
*Important* Whoever accepts delivery, must inspect the material and sign for the order noting any damaged or missing material. Damaged or missing material must be noted on the paperwork in order for us to issue replacement material or credit to you. This is the only way our company will be properly reimbursed by the carrier. In the event there is damaged or missing material we will without hesitation re-ship or credit the needed goods to you as long as it is noted in the paperwork.
World Class Tiles is dedicated to making your tiling experience as simple and painless as possible. Please note that shipping tile can expensive due to the weight of the products. Please double check measurements to assure you receive the quantity desired. It is also recommended that you have extra material on site in the event a repair is needed, dye lot of additional material may not match or the product might be discontinued.
1. All returns require a return authorization form our customer service department. Please call 1-888-739-8505 to obtain your return authorization. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number. To provide credit for your return we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your returned material. This process usually takes up to 4 weeks at which time we would issue a credit or a refund.
2. Shipping charges on a return shall be the responsibility of the customer. All returned tile must be returned factory sealed in new or like new condition, in the manufactures box. After the tile is received, inspected and verified to be in like new condition, a full refund will be provided less a 25% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are not refunded.
3. We do not accept returns on less than 3 cartons of tile. Returns on tile are done so by full cartons only and must have a return authorization within 10 days of a signed bill of lading.
4. We do not accept returns on heated floor kits, grout, setting materials, glue, decorative pieces or other accessories.
5. We cannot accept returns on special order items.
6. Natural Stone is subject from slight to substantial variations of shade, texture and veining that make each piece uniquely beautiful. Consequently, no returns or claims will be considered for those products.
7. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to approve all materials prior to installation. Installation constitutes acceptance of all materials. No claims will be considered after the product has been installed.
We reserve the right to change or update any data, information, content, etc. without prior notice. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-888-739-8505.
World Class Tiles goes through great lengths to make sure purchases are delivered in good condition. All orders are packed securely and double checked before leaving our warehouse to assure there are no damaged or missing items. On the rare occasion that an item is damaged or missing please follow the following steps so we can fix the problem in a timely fashion. Note: We have an acceptable damage ratio of 2% on all tile and stone orders. Any damage above the ratio will be replaced at zero cost to the customer.
1. If an item is damaged or missing it must be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the customer and driver. This is Important, as no claims will be accepted if they are not noted on the bill of lading. Items that have been noted on the bill of lading will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
2. Do not refuse shipment in any case unless a return authorization is granted from a World Class Tiles representative. If a shipment is refused it will be treated as a return and subject to all cost defined in our return policy.
3. If an item is damaged it can not be disposed of until the shipping company has a chance to inspect it. Only dispose of material after the freight company has authorized you to do so. This is because the freight companies insure us that the product will get there in the condition it was received from us and are responsible for the cost of replacing it.
All prices are in USD.